The Earth itself creates energy in the 7,000 to 18,000 Bovis ranges. This positive radiation is necessary to maintian life on Earth.
6,500 Bovis to 16,000 Bovis are the energies of the different chakras of the body; these are also reflected in the different cultures as concentration of energy in the sanctum sanctorum or garbhagriha (both terms for inner most shrine) in churches , temples, mosques, etc.
- In churches for example, around the cross, the energy level has been measured at 11,000 Bovis corresponding to the energy level of the heart centre or the Anahata Chakra. (The energy level around the cross is different, for example, between a Protestant or a Lutheran church).
- The ringing of church bells creates vibrations at 11,000 Bovis.
- In mosques, the energy level is around 12,000 Bovis in front of the east facing niche, corresponding to the energy level of the throat centre or Vishuddha Chakra, and therefore, underlining the importance of the call of the mujahideen to the faithful and to Allah, which interestingly, also vibrates at an energy level of 12,000 Bovis.
- In the Tibetan temples, the energy level is around 14,000 Bovis in the garbhagriha (inner most shrine), corresponding to the Ajna Chakra (between the eyebrows).
- Incidentally, the Buddhist stupa, because of its proportion and form, radiates an energy of 12,000 Bovis, which has a beneficial influx, besides subtly attracting the individuals to spiritual centres for recharging themselves.
- The Tibetan prayer wheel containing a mantra written on parchment or tissue, when turned, makes the environment vibrate at 12,000 to 16,000 Bovis.
- The Noni-fruit vibrates at 17,000 Bovis
- At the center of the labyrinth in the cathedral of Chartre in France they have measured a value of 18,000 Bovis.
- EM measures a value of 52,000 Bovis!
- Goji berries measured 355,000 Bovis
- The original Swastika symbol, as used in India, either drawn, printed, or used in sticker form, has a formidable positive energy level of 1,000,000 Bovis. However, the swastika used by Hitler (at 45 degrees to the cardinal axis) has a terribly low energy level of 1,000 Bovis. The swastika in reverse, has the same energy level as the satya, but is totally negative.
Bovis is measured with the use of a pendulum and and a scale. The scale itself can be one that you buy. Or you can draw a straight line graduated with units going from 1000 to 50000 on a piece of paper or wood. You can also work on a mental scale, concentrating on the range in your head.
To measure energy level on the Biometer, you need to concentrate on the place, person, substance or object, you want to measure. Then ask the question: "what is the energy level of this place, person, plant, food or medicine?" There are two dowsing techniques to get results:
The first one is to give the pendulum a back and forth swing, lengthwise along the baseline, moving progressively along the numbers, concentrating on the object to measure and asking "Is it 1000, is it 2000...?" When you approach the number that is the result, the pendulum will change direction and swing back and forth perpendicularly to the line. The number above which the movement is the strongest is your result.
The second technique is to swing the pendulum back and forth perpendicularly to the baseline, moving progressively along the numbers, concentrating on the object to measure and asking "Is it 1000, is it 2000...?" When you approach the number that is the result, the pendulum will start turning clockwise. The number above for which the clockwise movement is the strongest is your result. If you pass the result, the pendulum will show an anti- clockwise movement.
If you still havn't got a measurement and you are at the end of your scale. In example, the maximum of your scale is 24,000, again you start from 1,000 and move up. Whereby 1,000 = 25,000 5,000 = 29,000 etc.
Have fun! And drink EM!